Wednesday 26 February 2014

Keeping my Commitment

A late Blog post from me my lovely followers and friends hope you have had a good day xxx

My day has been spent busy busy busy trying to get ahead as we are going away over 
the weekend and life stops lol coz the internet is rubbish - I m really pleased as Crafting
and House is reasonably up to date!

Was wondering what to share in Planet Blog this evening and I came up with this -

Thought I'd share this upcycled necklace with you.

Would love to hear what you think.

Love and hugs Judith xxx


2 comments:

  1. Cute! A bit much to wear to school though! lol It's really lovely though...I bet it'll be just perfect for an evening out. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous necklace and beautiful flowers
    carol x

    ReplyDelete

Hi lovely folks thank you for dropping by - all comments are very much appreciated thank you so much for your interest and support - I will try to visit your lovely Blogs too Love and Hugs Judith xxx